Thursday, June 30, 2011

How does one respond to this?

*Logan walking in from the kitchen*

Logan: "Mommy, did you ask me to put a chocolate chip in the washing machine?"

Me: "Um, no. Logan... did you put a chocolate chip in the washing machine?"

Logan: "No, why do you ask?"

Cheese and rice kid, are you kidding me? He really keeps me on my toes.  He says stuff like "Man, mom these bugs are killing me!", and "Mommy... that just doesn't make any sense" when we want him to do something that he just isn't feeling.  He also says, "Mommy, that's just ridiculous", and probably the best from the week: "Mommy, I was investigating in the bathroom and I discovered something... I have to pee".

But then he says "Pupcake" instead of Cupcake, and he makes me melt and reminds me that, while he has a vocabulary of a college Sophomore, he is still my sweet little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment