Saturday, June 25, 2011

Big 'ol Noggin

Here's an interwebz happy dance for my sweet Cooper's big HEALTHY and NORMAL head. Go Cooper, it's your birthday! Actually, no, it's not, but I was so excited that I did, in fact, sing that to the boy.  The ultrasound was calm, and Cooper was a treat. Seriously, he smiled and giggled the entire time. Happiest. Baby. Ever.  The Technician left the room and I am pretty sure I held my breath until her return, in which she announced "Everything looks great, you guys can go". Um, huh? Brian and I kind of stood there looking at each other for a few minutes to make sure we heard correctly, and her statement wasn't going to be followed by "Gotcha! Your baby needs surgery", or something along those lines. Nope, she said that his brain is completely healthy, no extra fluid, everything is perfect and we were done. Bless the sweet Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment