Saturday, June 5, 2010

Introducing... Jack Benjamin!



Stacey and I have been friends for almost 18 years. Eighteen years! We have been through every single milestone you can go through. High school, boyfriends, fiances, engagements, weddings, pregnancies, and now motherhood. Stacey is one of those people that I would not only trust with my own life, but would also trust with Logan. She is already an AMAZING mother, and I can't wait to see what her sweet little boy turns into. I have yet to meet this little ball of squishiness, but when I do I am going to smooch those little cheeks like nobodies business.

Jack was born on our 4th wedding anniversary - May 27, 2010. It was kind of poetic thinking about how 4 years prior Stacey was standing next to me as my Matron of Honor while I married my other best friend, and now here she was introducing her baby into the world. I am so happy for Stacey and Ben. Baby Jack couldn't ask for better parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment