Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A bit of this and that...

Logan's verbal skills have really just amazed me. He talks in full sentences, has full conversations, and says things I have no idea where he picked it up. My favorite thing is listening to him on his monitor when I put him down for nap. If he isn't tired right away, he will sing songs, read books, talk to his animals, or count. Yesterday when I was listening I heard this:

"April, May, June, July, apple juice, blueberries, and milk!"

This really made me giggle.

When I go get him from nap, he says goodbye to all the animals in his bed, and puts his football safely in the arms of Puppy. This is a fairly new thing that he does, and I love that he is constantly coming up with new ideas on his own.

This past weekend we FINALLY went to visit Ben, Stacey and Jack! He is the sweetest little thing! SUCH a good baby. If I can guarentee two babies like him, I would be more than lucky. Stacey is an awesome Mommy. She is so relaxed, organized, and really just transitioned to the role of "Mommy" gracefully. I just wish we lived closer so I could see them more often, and could take care of Jack when Stacey goes back to work.

A picture from our visit: Stacey and Lindsay with "Our Boys"!

No comments:

Post a Comment