Monday, June 28, 2010

10 weeks

Yesterday I hit double digits - 10 weeks! The book says that our babies are an inch and a half long, are almost fully developed (in terms of having all their parts), and my uterus is about the size of two grapefruits. That sounds about right.

Over the last week, I have been able to use the doppler to find a single heartbeat at different times. Last night, however, I was delighted to hear two separate heartbeats! What an amazing sound. The first one I found was on the top left at 183-185 bpm, and the other was bottom right at 178-179 bpm. Both strong, loud, and beautiful.

So I am not thrilled with this picture because my shirt is a little big, and therefore looks a bit tent-ish, but here I am at 9 weeks 6 days. I really need in-between clothing. All my regular shirts are too small, and my maternity shirts are too big. don't even get me started on pants...


No comments:

Post a Comment