Monday, June 14, 2010

8 Weeks

I'm 8 weeks into my pregnancy with the twins. Just 4 short weeks until I reach that all-anticipated Second Trimester. That brings a world of less morning sickness, more energy, and a little dose of reassurance that you are out of the woods regarding miscarriage threat (for the most part).

I have been asked for a belly picture, and frankly, I was reluctant to take one this soon! I am about as big as I was at 14-16 weeks with Logan. I guess, in theory, that is about right considering I am half that gestation, but carrying two babies. It may not exactly work that way, but it makes me feel better to think of it that way!



Other than that, my all-day sickness has been at an all-time worst. I got a script for an anti-nausea drug that has really been helping. I am finally starting to feel a little bit like a normal person again.

2 comments: