Monday, July 27, 2009

Somewhere between and mullet and a rat-tail...

...was my poor boy's hairdo. So, mom got out the scissors yesterday and chopped it off. I have to say, it was bitter-sweet, and you better believe I put every last strand of hair that left his head into a baggie to save for all eternity. Yes, I did. (And yes Kelly Bartlett, I STILL have the positive pregnancy test from when I found out I was pregnant with my little mullet-head!).

I just tried to cut straight across the back and around the ears because we still want Logan to have that long, shaggy hair, but just not a do from the 80's.

The last pic on the bottom is Logan and Wrigley impatiently waiting Daddy to walk through the door after being gone for 10 days!

Oh handsome man...


Hmmmmm... not sure how this turned out, but he is mullet/rat-tail free!


1 comment:

  1. Logan looks so handsome!!!!
    Great job Lindsay! :-)
    Oh and seriously... preserve the PG test if you are going to keep it. Mega bacteria on that puppy....

    ReplyDelete