Thursday, July 23, 2009

One. Uno. First ever.

Today is my first day as a blogger. A blog virgin if you will. I figure that now that I spend my day with individuals that can't quite form sentences yet... well, that I should probably have a place for my thoughts. That, and I have the world's most adorable boy that does brilliant and fabulous new tricks each day that I must share his ingenuity with the world.

For example, today: today I asked Logan to put the wipes away. My little right-hand-man carried the wipes right into the kitchen, grunted and stood on his tip toes, and set the wipes on the counter. My sweet boy. I said "thank you honey" and he replied "love you mama". Oh my...

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, I get to be your first comment. Good for you on starting. I have found it not only be way to keep friends and family update on us, but a place for some therapeutic writing from time to time. Another plus, you can also use blurb.com to pull your blog content into a book. I will visit often.
    Meagan

    ReplyDelete