Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Everyone needs a Bristol


Often times Brian and I encounter another married couple that has a good mutual "guy" friend. Two of our neighbors have one. We have one too. His name is Bristol, and often times, we will actually use the term, "Oh, he's like their Bristol".

The last time Bristol was in town for the weekend, he not only tied a tie for me for use in Brian's Father's Day Photo Shoot, but he also made Logan laugh so hard I thought, numerous times, that he would shoot milk out his nose. The laughter doesn't stop there, because he has, many times, made ME laugh equally as hard. Never have I met another person like Bristol. Bristol was even the lucky recipient of these words from Brian: "If anything happens to me, I give you permission to marry Lindsay". Hey, it takes a big man to fill those shoes.

I could go on and on and on... but I won't. Bristol wouldn't want that.

So, three cheers to Bristol. Now go drink a beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment