Thursday, March 3, 2011

Scoops McGoops

Scoops McGoops. Scooper. Scoopy. Pooper. All names for my sweet middle baby, Cooper. These nicknames were not planned out, they just kind of came about, which I guess is how the best of alternative names for babes make their way into households. Like Bugaboo. If you ask Logan "what are you" he will say "Mommy's Bugaboo", shortened to Bugs. Parker is somewhere in between Bean and Pookie. Parkey sometimes? Pooks perhaps? Not sure yet what will transpire.

But as for my Scoops. Scoops McGoops. He is gonna be a mama's boy. By "gonna be" I mean that he is already a full-fledged, hide under the skirt, snuggle in my bosom mama's boy. He is the snuggliest, sweetest, calmest baby I have ever met. Not much upsets this guy. He doesn't like to be hungry, but really, who can blame him. Other than that, if he does cry? A snuggle on mommy's chest and all is right in his tiny sweet little world. So much of Cooper reminds me of Logan as a baby. Peaceful and quietly content.

No comments:

Post a Comment