Monday, March 14, 2011

Video Monday

Since I finally learned how to get videos from my Flip to my computer, and onto the interwebz, I can now share some Mini-McGowan Cuteness with the world!

I wasn't able to see Parker and Cooper on their first day, nor was I able to be there to watch Logan become a big brother, but I got to see it on video, which I suppose is the next best thing. Watching these videos now, three months later, makes my heart ache. I remember those first days as being exciting and unbelievably terrifying. So much unknown before us and I can't help but feel a twinge of excitement when I think of how well we have been able to adapt and deal. I mean, Brian and I have been able to rock this parents of three thing, and we still like each other. I am so filled with happiness and love, and don't feel nearly as overwhelmed as I had anticipated, which in turn makes me feel, simply, that we got this.



1 comment:

  1. I love these vidoes of their early moments! Absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete