Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Introducing...

My beautiful new niece, Elaina "Ellie" Grace Stone. She is just the most perfect little baby girl ever and I cannot wait to meet her. I cannot believe that I need to wait three whole weeks to get in some newborn snuggles and nibbles (you know how much I like to snack on babies!). I am so proud of Keenan and Kristi already - they rocked the delivery, and so far have settled into parenthood with ease and grace. Congrats to my baby brother and his bride!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, Linds - your brother looks just like you! Congratulations on becoming an auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks McKinze! I know, Keenan and I are for sure related, hahaha! I love her so much already and I haven't even gotten my hands on her yet! I just can't wait to hold the sweet thing.

    ReplyDelete