Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Love When....

Since I plan to turn this blog into a book for Logan, I wanted to remember to put this in here - dated July 11, 2009:

I love how Logan says "I poo poo'd" with a questioning sound in his voice everytime I change his diaper, and is very concerned if any of the other daycare kids poo poo'd at each diaper change.

I love how Logan gives the best smooches ever

I love how Logan likes to go up to each picture of me in the house and say "that's MY mommy"

I love how every sentence he says starts and ends with "mommy" - example "mommy I want mo milk mommy"

I love how he sleeps with his butt up in the air.

I love that he calls Wrigley (our boxer) Wribley

I love how each day he says something new - today it was "GOOD THROW!"

I love how he has a fake laugh

I love that he can actually understand what I am saying to him now.

Most of all, I love that I can soothe and comfort him unlike anyone else in the entire world. It is the most empowering feeling ever and I can never find the words to thank Logan for allowing me to fill that part of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment